Ocean Clinic Marbella
There are numerous signs of aged or unhealthy skin: sun spots, lack of collagen, large pores, thick or rough skin texture, hyper- or hypopigmented areas, superficial wrinkles and many more. Over the last years many new technologies were introduced in the aesthetic market trying to treat or at least control those conditions.
At Ocean Clinic we consider the treatment of all the different layers of the skin an important pillar of a 3-dimensional rejuvenation process. There are many different cellular structures that play a role in skin ageing such as melanocytes (they produce the melanin pigment), vessels, immunologic cells and the famous elastic fibres of the skin (Collagen / Elastin).
Any rejuvenation treatment should be very selective when treating those structures to avoid damage to other structures, this is why we believe in a multi-level, multi-technology approach for our anti-ageing and skin rejuvenations treatments.
Laser Treatment At a glance
IPL - Laser Treatment
IPL Limelight xeo® CUTERA, YAG-Laser Genesis oder Long xeo® CUTERA, Fraxel® Reliant, Venus Viva™ Venus-Konzepte
- IPL Limelight xeo® CUTERA, optimal to treat skin redness and pigment disorders.
- YAG long pulse xeo® CUTERA, used to treat teleangectasias (spider veins) and small vessels.
- YAG micropulse Genesis xeo® CUTERA, targets hyperpigmentation disorders and produces skin tightening by stimulation of collagen fibres.
- Non Ablative Fractionated Erbium Glass Fraxel®, addresses pigment disorders, large pores, stretch marks and scars.
- Ablative RF Venus Viva™. used for skin tightening, stimulation of collagen / elastin fibres and treatment of pigment disorders, stretch marks and scars.
The rate of complications with IPL Laser treatments is very low with the right patient selection and when right conditions are addressed with the adequate technology. In some patients skin preparation is needed before a treatment, especially in patients with darker skin or melasma. The aftercare is very important and each technology has specific recommendations that our team will explain to you.