- Man boobs can be embarrassing… but they’re more common than you think
- Gynecomastia is enlargement of the male breast and it affects thousands of boys and men
- The good news is the condition can be treated with a straightforward procedure
- Excess glandular tissue beneath the nipple is removed, with the scar hidden in the areola
- Liposculpture is then used to contour the chest, restoring a masculine physique
- Male breast reduction surgery takes less than an hour and you can go home the same day
- After 4-6 weeks, you’ll be able to confidently wear tight shirts…
- Or no shirt at all!
To learn more about gynecomastia surgery, speak to one of our surgeons.