Are you thinking about having your breast implants removed?
- Perhaps your implants are old or causing you problems?
- Or maybe you just want smaller breasts now?
- An ‘explant’ is relatively straightforward and can be done via the existing scar
- It can take between 6-12 months for the skin and tissue to rebound
- But it’s possible that you could be left with flat, sagging breasts
- Options to avoid this include new implants or a breast lift
- Using your own fat to replace the volume in your breasts is another option
- Our plastic surgeon can assess your skin quality and breast tissue to advise you
Contact Ocean Clinic for a free consultation.