- Lots of women ask “am I normal down there?” The answer is yes!
- Vaginas come in all shapes and sizes, but larger vaginal lips can cause issues
- Labiaplasty surgery can help if you suffer from chaffing or discomfort when doing sports
- Or you feel self-conscious about your labia protruding from clothing
- Reconstructive labiaplasty can be carried out to correct damage from childbirth
- Labiaplasty can typically be performed under local anaesthesia
- And you can be back at work in a couple of days
- Labiaplasty has extremely high satisfaction rates and low complication rates
To find out more, make an appointment for a free consultation.