Do you wish you could change the way your belly button looks? You can!
- Belly button surgery can be performed by itself or as part of a tummy tuck
- If you feel your belly button is too large and gaping, it can be made smaller
- If you think your belly button is too small, skin can be removed to enlarge the border
- Maybe you have scarring from a previous surgery or navel piercing?
- Scar tissue and hanging skin can be removed to repair and reshape your navel
- Or perhaps you’d like to turn your ‘outie’ belly button into an ‘innie’?
- You can also change the orientation of your navel from horizontal to vertical
- A vertically-oriented navel makes the torso look longer and leaner
Want to learn more about belly button surgery? Book a consultation with one of our surgeons