Unhappy with your nose? Want to know what’s possible with a non-surgical nose job?
- Injecting dermal filler can change the shape of your nose for 12-18 months
- Adding extra volume can camouflage a dorsal hump
- The proportions of small or narrow noses can be improved
- Adding height to a wide or flat nose can give the illusion of a smaller bridge
- A nose that’s too upturned can be improved by placing filler in the bridge
- Droopy or long noses can be lifted by injecting Botox between the nostrils
- A non-surgical nose job can be a good trial run for full rhinoplasty