Are you a good candidate for under eye filler?
- Filler can be used to treat both hollows and bags
- For hollow eyes, filler is used to restore lost volume
- Filling the void helps to reduce dark circles
- For bags, filler is used to smooth the transition from eye to cheek
- Softening the depression reduces shadowing
- The results last around 12 to 18 months
- It can be a good temporary solution but it won’t suit everyone
- For much longer lasting results, we can use your own body fat as a filler
- While blepharoplasty surgery is the best option for treating loose skin or bulging orbital fat
Book a consultation to find out more!